15.5.10

3 months...wow

Well it looks like I haven't posted since just over 3 months ago. So much for the new year's goals I set at the beginning.
Here is a brief update, which I will elaborate on in coming posts, part reason, part excuse, to explain my absence:

On the 27th January I mentioned that I'd been accepted on a Study trip to China in Easter time. Since the last post before this one, I realised that I needed to crack on with uni work in order to have things finished before the end of the year (China cuts out 4 weeks of time to work!). So I got cracking with it, though probably not entirely efficiently, and also sorting out much other China preparations. The blog was placed to the back of my mind.
Easter time came up, and on the 26th April, I departed Heathrow for Shanghai. I spent four weeks in China, where I did not have the time or inclination to post on the blog. More on China will come soon by the way, there is a lot to talk about!
Upon my return to England, I had just 2 weeks until hand-in for uni work, and a hell of a lot of work to do. You can therefore understand that I spent my time doing this. I did not even spare time to sort through the 1453 photos that I took in China.
On the 7th May, I handed everything in. Since then, things have been faaaaairly chilled out. It has been nice. There is a side project that we are doing for uni. It's called Bish Bash Bosh. More about that later.
Today, I remembered the blog, and decided that it is time to begin updating it.

And that is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment