1.1.10

010110



I am sitting here, having had one of the most unproductive days I could possibly have managed. Perhaps this is not surprising considering the 9am bedtime after a night in London. I had to muster up the enthusiasm to write this post. Sorry if it's shit.

It is the 1st day of a new decade. The noughties are over (possibly the most ridiculous name for a decade ever) and we are now moving into the next one, which we will call....actually, what is it called? The tens? The tennies? I have no idea! Meh, it probably isn't worth pondering over too long.

Anyway, it is the 1st day of a new decade, and this means that my new years resolutions begin. I have never really done them before, properly at least, so it is all a bit new. I took the time to write them out - you can see the images above - and I will try to achieve each and every one of these 10 goals, for which I shall document, most likely.

You will see that the first one on the list reads 'Start a blog, and update it regularly.'

Well here we are - a blog, that I have started. And maybe I will update it, regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment