16.1.10

Probably about time...

....that I posted another entry.

Looks like my promise of regular posts suggests one every 2 weeks. Whoops! My excuse? Work. I had a deadline yesterday, so therefore I've been working on that, in amongst other stuff.

My exciting post of today is.........

wait for it........

....I got a letter from The Queen! (Well actually, it was Mrs Sonia Bonici, on behalf of The Queen...), but hey.

I sent an envelope to her address as part of a recent project. It was one of an edition of 17 that were sent to various people, ultimately asking the question 'Why are we here?'
If you saw my last post, then my answer is no, I have not failed my new years resolutions already - I sent the envelopes last year. 'Refrain from doing projects about philosopical ponderings on the meaning of life' still holds true.

Anyway, it wasn't too interesting. Here's an extract:

'Her Majesty was interested to read about your personal project from which you aim to discover other people's views and theories on the matter of existence. I am afraid, however, that throughout her reign, The Queen has made it a rule to not publicly express her personal views.'

Had it arrived yesterday, it would have been included in the stuff I handed in for the deadline. Typical!



(That is my current address. Send me something, if you like!)

No comments:

Post a Comment