27.1.10

A trip to China

A few days back, I found out that I was accepted on the StudyChina programme I recently applied for. It is a 3 week programme, funded by the government (all but the flights) and involves engagement with Chinese students, intensive Chinese language classes, various lectures on Chinese culture, calligraphy classes and several visits. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity, and I'm delighted to be one of the lucky ones to get a place!

I booked my flights yesterday, and have an extra week after the programme finishes. This means that I miss a total of 2 weeks of uni (the first 2 fall in the Easter holiday period). My tutor did grant me permission, and suggested that I use the time to visit a few galleries/exhibitions/studios, and make some sort of project from it.

I plan to do just that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment